Security & Privacy
The Procedure of Security at WoodenAlley
WoodenAlley uses reliable security standards to make sure about the secure online transactions for the customers. Also, we are a PCI compliant company that follows the less risk-reduction methodology for every process. WoodenAlley is like a controller and responsible for maintaining the privacy of your data efficiently. The Company practice different latest firewall technologies for the ordering process.
WoodenAlley Value your Privacy
- • We may request contact details of Customer’s, such as Name, Email Address, Phone Number, Postal Address, and Delivery Address (if there any differences).
- • We may need the banking details of Customers like, Credit Card Number, Card Holder Name, Expiration Date and CVV, or other essential details for Internet Banking.
- • In order to make your shopping experience convenient, we may ask for order details of your previous purchases, including all sorts of transactions and pricing information.
- • We may also require your demographic details like, Gender, Age, and Income to conduct optional surveys to evaluate our services.
- • We will gather your session and log in information at WoodenAlley, which contains your IP address, type of browser you use, operating system, browser language, date and time of the request.
- • We will also gather sign-in details for third-party accounts shared on WoodenAlley’s website such as, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and many more.
- • After placing the order, we shall ask for email communication by the user for further process like, order and transaction information, for product inquiry, for any disputes and complaints, etc.
How WoodenAlley Use or Share it?
Our Company handles the whole business by following the ethical procedure. To provide users or customers the best products and services at woodenalley.com, we require your personal information. Worry not; we do not trade, share or transfer any sort of details to any third party.
- • The trustable affiliates and partners of WoodenAlley included in delivering and buying process may use your personal details. In the case of alliance or acquisitions, other business associates use the information of the customer.
- • The computed form of details may be used to understand the behavior of consumers so that WoodenAlley can improve the shopping experience. Please be informed that, our marketing team and business activities may also utilize the demographical profiles of the customers.
- • To notify you about the latest deals, offers, new launches, delivery status, promotional and informative content, the Company shall use your contact details. Don’t forget, there is always an opt-out alternative for such facilities.
- • To recognize the customer's/user's behavior, their buying choices, and to determine how interaction is being succeeded, we will use session login information and traffic flow.
- • Your engagement and time spent on our site will be accessible through your IP address and traffic source information. WoodenAlley may use it to measure the performance of the website.
- • In any case of legal disputes, statutory or regulatory needs, troubleshoot problems, detect or protect against errors, prevent abuse of our services, avert the violation of rights of third parties, and collect fees owed, the information of the user may be required.
Consent of User
If you have any questions on these privacy terms of WoodenAlley, please feel free to contact our Customer Support.